Boston Scientific is a Jobs.mom featured employer for the breadth and depth of its commitment to true diversity, equity, and inclusivity in its culture. The company is actively seeking greater numbers of female candidates across three specific divisions: sales, research & development, and manufacturing & operations (links below). Here’s what the team had to share with Jobs.mom:
We believe in supporting and empowering women in the workplace. Here’s how we’re making Boston Scientific a top place to work:
As part of our 3UP goals, we are committed to increasing our goal of representation of women at the supervisor and manager levels by 3 percentage points or more, to at least 43% by 2023.
- We believe equal pay for equal work is the foundation of an inclusive workplace. In 2019, we reported 99%+ pay equity for gender globally.
- Our Women’s Network employee resource group, career development and mentorship programs enable women to grow both personally and professionally.
- Our comprehensive benefits packages and policies include flexible work options; financial, emotional and physical well-being programs and resources; and family planning resources such as paid parental leave, fertility programs, backup childcare support and more.
- We live by our values to foster a culture that prioritizes inclusion, equity, diversity and openness, while condemning systemic racism and injustice. Our commitment extends beyond our workplace to the communities where we live and work.
We are always looking for great women leaders and individual contributors in all areas of the organization. However, there are three areas we continue to focus on attracting more women in:
Our progress has not gone unnoticed, receiving global recognition:
- FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators
- Diversity Best Practices Top 10% Inclusion Index Company
- Forbes America’s Most JUST Companies
- Forbes Best Employers for Women
- Bloomberg Gender Equality Index
- NAFE Top Companies for Executive Women
- Dave Thomas Foundation Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces
- Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
- Disability Equality Index (DEI) Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion